Sweet Repeats is an upscale seasonal childrens consignment sale that specializes in gently used boutique, trunk show, smocked, and designer clothing for children in sizes newborn-juniors!
We host two sales a year...Fall/Winter in September and Spring/Summer in March.
A few important things to keep in mind:
- Shoes will not be accepted if they are not in a zip lock baggie that can actually close. Ziploc and Glad now make bags in all sizes. Also, the size must be written on the outside of the bag.
- Unfortunately we will no longer be accepting maternity.
- Please do not pin shirts. The pins leave holes in the garment and they will not sell. Pins should ONLY be used on pants. Remember, we sell pant hangers.
- Please remember we do not accept items that have stains, holes, or dated. When we take in your things we keep in mind what we know will sell.
- Thank you so much for your continued business with Sweet Repeats. We know that you have many other options, and we are thankful you choose us. Amy and I feel blessed and grateful beyond measure. We don't just consider you consignors, but friends. :)
Sweet Repeats is proud to be a supporter of the Mid-South Food Bank. Each sale we hold a Food Drive Pre-Shop to benefit the food bank. Over 2,300 meals were provided to those in need based on the money & non-perishable food goods that were donated by our awesome consignors, shoppers, & Sweet Repeats during our Fall 2013 sale!!! It is amazing that in just 6 hours we have such great success; please help us do it again! Join us, bring 5 non-perishable food items or a $10 cash donation for entry. Not only will you shop before the public, but you will help to support a worthy cause. Thank you!!!